Central Region Jobs Executive, Office Administration & Facilities Management Position at RGE Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, RGE Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive, Office Administration & Facilities Management and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||RGE Pte Ltd|
|Position||Executive, Office Administration & Facilities Management|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist in Office Management & Office Facilities to ensure the smooth running of the office; ensuring that the office is effectively & efficiently managed
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently and reliably.
- These activities include: managing the office budget prudently, PO & invoicing management & administration, managing office equipment, supplies & inventory, office administration services, office & facilities maintenance and reception services.
- Ensuring office policies & processes are in-place, up-to-date, and adhere to.
- Manage office operations of the corporate office and ensure a high level of professional engagement with key stakeholders.
- Ensure strong and collaborative relationships are build & maintain with internal key stakeholders, suppliers, service providers and building management.
- Responsible for up-keeping the professional appearance of the office, including high level of professional customer service.
- Manage service providers and contractors and ensure service agreements are renewed and are in order.
- Ensure office equipment and appliances are well-maintained and services are carried out by the service providers accordingly.
- Ensure that safety and security systems and processes are in places.
- Assist in office renovation, refurbishment and enhancement work, if required.
- Assist in supporting sustainability initiatives.
- Reception services coverage as needed.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years relevant experience in office & facilities management and/or property management.
- Diploma holders with more than 5 years of relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- A team player with high level of Integrity, responsibility and trustworthiness.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- Diligent, systematic and meticulous, with strong pro-activity and drive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Permanent position
- Location: Raffles Place
- AWS + VB
|Address||80 Raffles Place, #50-01 UOB Plaza 1, RGE, Singapura 048624|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
RGE (Royal Golden Eagle) manages a group of resource-based manufacturing companies with global operations. Our work ranges from the upstream, comprising sustainable resource development and harvesting, to downstream, where our companies create diverse value-added products for the global market.
Our commitment to sustainable development, conservation and community development underpins our operations, as we strive towards what is good for the community, good for the country, good for the climate, good for the customer, and good for the company.
RGE was founded by Sukanto Tanoto in 1973 as RGM. The assets held by RGE companies today exceed US $30 billion. With more than 60,00 employees, we have operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil, Spain and Canada, and continue to expand to engage newer markets and communities.
- Industry: Wood / Fibre / Paper
- Registration No.: 199602948G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)