Singapore Jobs Executive Protection Expert Position at BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive protection expert and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|BYTEDANCE PTE. LTD.
|Executive Protection Expert
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
The Executive Protection Expert is responsible for the planning, preparation and implementation of Executive Protection programs for ByteDance based in Singapore. This is a critical role which ensures ByteDance executive leaders have adequate protection for their business and personal lives commensurate with their position and the security threats they face.
The Executive Protection Expert must possess necessary skills to establish trust and confidence with the executives, their respective staff and be sensitive to business etiquette and corporate culture. The Executive Protection specialist must be a dynamic, experienced operator to deliver the physical security elements of ByteDance’s Executive Protection program.
- Provide dynamic close protection support, including security driving, for ByteDance executives as required.
- Implement and support the ByteDance Executive Protection Program.
- Provide limited-notice Executive Protection support (including travel) to all destinations globally.
- Conduct risk assessments and security advances in preparation for protection operations.
- Understand executive protection industry and be able to implement protective best practices.
- Design and develop related EP programs and trainings as required.
- Perform executive protection related administrative tasks as assigned.
- Be familiar with and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- College diploma or above; five (5) years of security experience or military/law enforcement experience.
- CPR/First aid and AED certified and Executive Protection Trained.
- Experienced in the international Executive Protective operation.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have the legal right to work in Singapore.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and being able to develop strong relationships across multiple time zones.
- Ability to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Maintain functionally able to handle physical work and mentally sensitive for the operation needs.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
|8 Marina View, Bytedance Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018960
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201923456H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual & Business
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive Protection Expert position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023