Singapore Jobs Executive/senior Executive (uci Finance) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Executive/Senior Executive (UCI Finance) | #Seek. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at National University of Singapore and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Executive/senior Executive (uci Finance) | #seek|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Be part of a team that provides quality service in the management of housing facilities in NUS. You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute in policy formulation and analysis, budgeting and procurement planning
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivables functions including monitoring arrears, reconciliation and collection
- Support billings and review the accuracy of invoices generated
- Perform monthly billing reconciliation
- Support month end closing
- Fixed asset management and annual verification
- Maintain good documentation and processes for internal/external audit
- Attend to user departments’ queries on Finance matters and attend to auditors’ queries.
- Conduct timely risk assessment, mitigation and promote conducive control environment
- Review of existing policies, procedures and framework to make continuous and timely improvements/enhancements as assigned
- Other ad-hoc projects/assignments
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance with at least 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- High level of initiative with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing required
- Ability to multitask and work independently and in teams
- Good knowledge of SAP system, Public Sector Procurement Framework will be an advantage
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Office of Finance]]
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 18709
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore