West Jobs Executive/snr Executive, Human Capital Position at Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in West and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive/snr executive, human capital and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd
|Executive/snr Executive, Human Capital
|Type of Work
Establish Human Capital as business partner to support organizational and business goals, and be involved in:
1) Talent Engagement
a) Creation of new initiatives and implementation of talent engagement
b) Coordinate and communicate with employees across different department to cascade Human Capital initiatives, policies professionally. Build a strong employer branding to attract and retain talents
c) Align our talents with the company’s culture and core values
2) Human Capital Processes
a) Understand the company’s business model, operations and Human Capital processes. Support and improve Human Capital processes and workflows
b) Leveraging on technology to upgrade Human Capital functions
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business with Human Resources Management/Psychology is preferred.
2. People oriented, ability in active listening, problem-solving and resolve issues in a timely manner.
3. Organized and meticulous.
4. Collaborative and independent.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
6. IT savvy in social media and employer branding knowledge a plus.
7. Able to travel to get exposure to our regional offices.
|51 Tuas West Dr, Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore 638415
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MahaChem is a specialty chemicals distribution and marketing company established in Singapore since 1975. We are now an ASEAN focused distribution house with 11 offices presence in Asia with 190 people as a team.
We believe that chemicals are the basic building block of our lives. And through our effort in providing this service to our South East Asia industries, our mission is toprovide life enrichign chemistry.
We pride ourselves in the forefront of market innovation in wide industries served such Paints & coating, Printing inks, Construction materials, Plastic & Rubber, Personal care, Food ingredients, Pharma etc. We also compliment in supplying lab equipment, machines, testing services.
With a wide range of products we carry, we continue to innovate to be the preferred partner in the specialty chemicals marketing, distribution and provide value added services by forging care and close relationships with our customers and principles.
- Industry: Chemical/Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Registration No.: 197501875G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)