Southern Islands Jobs Executive, Uss Thematic & Scenic Team (full-time) Position at Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Southern Islands and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive, USS Thematic & Scenic Team (Full-Time) in our business office, Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Others are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.600 - SGD 4.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd|
|Position||Executive, Uss Thematic & Scenic Team (full-time)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
- Ensure that projects are carried out with duties encompassing monitoring budget/expenditure, liaising with vendors/consultants, on-site and off-site inspection, formulate project plans, ensuring all works to meet quality standards and government/building regulations and other factors to ensure project deliverables.
- Responsible for conceptualization to execution of design and layout of project works requested by Business Units
- To prepare administrative and logistical management works (daily/nightly work schedule planning and execution and regular equipment, tools and materials checks and replenishments)
- Assist in daily administration matters dealing with procurement and external vendors on signage collateral, filing, invoice, obtaining quotations, costing, fabrication and installation of the signage and artwork.
- Liaise with various departments and Business Units on producing artworks and signage collaterals
- To prepare and conduct works in a safe & orderly manner by ensuring all protections and housekeeping are duly carried out
- To provide prompt & timely updates on work progress to Supervisor and Managers (Pre-assessment, Commencement requirements, post-checks)
- Possess at least a Diploma in any discipline are welcome to apply (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Building Management, PMP, Quantity Survey or related field of study would be an added advantage)
- Project management experience of more than one year across a range of disciplines, contract and procurement would be an added advantage
- Proficient and well versed in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Words, and Excel, etc.) and internet research skills
- Possess the required skills and knowledge such as good understanding of all paint systems and being able to visualize and suggest course of actions for maximum efficiency
- Ability to oversee construction/renovation related projects from conception to completion.
- Ability to read design drawings, architectural/technical blueprints and shop drawings would be an added advantage
- Ability to perform overnight shift, long hours, including weekends and public holidays and work at height
- Free attraction tickets
- Catered meals
- Uniform and Laundry services provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s premium lifestyle destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa. Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to world-class attractions including Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Dolphin Island and Adventure Cove Waterpark. Complementing the adventure and adrenaline of its theme parks and attractions are six unique luxury hotels, the world-class Resorts World Convention Centre, a casino and the Asian flagship of a world-renowned destination spa. RWS offers award-winning dining experiences and exciting cuisines from around the world across its many renowned celebrity chef restaurants, establishing itself as a key player in Singapore’s vibrant and diverse dining scene and a leading gourmet destination in Asia for epicureans. The integrated resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as Lake of Dreams. RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for nine consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
RWS is wholly owned by Genting Singapore, a company of the Genting Group. For more information, please visit ww.rwsentosa.com.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200502573D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: -, -