Singapore Jobs Facilities Coordinator Cum Receptionist Position at CBRE APAC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CBRE APAC is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Facilities Coordinator Cum Receptionist for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Facilities Coordinator Cum Receptionist
|Type of Work
Customer Service, Facilities Management
Singapore – Singapore
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum 1-year experience of working at the Front of House within a Corporate or Hotel environment
- Experience of working within a demanding fast paced environment involving high levels of customer care
- Experience of working within a team and desiring to provide a “best class” service
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional telephone manners together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people. Warm and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc.
- Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools; such as Apps, databases, financial management, work order management, social networking, cloud technologies, handheld mobile technologies and applications.
- Best candidates will have a genuine interest in in anticipating and serving the needs of others. A warm demeanor and desire to collaborate with others is key.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.