Singapore Jobs Facilities Engineer (rotating Shift) Position at Princeton Digital Group (Singapore) SG1 Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Facilities Engineer (Rotating Shift) with full time working hours for our company office, Princeton Digital Group (Singapore) SG1 Pte Ltd, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Mechanical and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Princeton Digital Group (Singapore) SG1 Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Facilities Engineer (Rotating Shift).
|Company||Princeton Digital Group (Singapore) SG1 Pte Ltd|
|Position||Facilities Engineer (rotating Shift)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform technical maintenance and troubleshooting activities associated with electrical/mechanical/ACMV/fire system.
- Maintain and operate Data Centre critical Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) systems to ensure 100% uptime and meet operational performance expectations.
- Execute action response for all onsite operational incidents and ensure all remote requests are performed within SLA.
- Review PTW/MOS/RA prior commencement for equipment maintenance or fault investigation and resolution.
- Performs all duties in a safe and orderly manner, without interruptions to production, and in accordance with approved procedures, Company policies and comply with all environmental, health and safety rules.
- Support delivery and related services based on internal and external requirements.
- Installation and termination of all copper and fibre cross-connects to include gathering requirements, designing, labelling, testing and documentation.
- Responsible for power cycling of equipment based on clear instructions.
- Responsible for escorting clients, vendors, and contractors to various onsite locations.
- Maintain good communications/ relationship among operations team and customers.
- Any other tasks and duties as directed the superior and Operations Management.
- Must be able to work in a 12-hour rotating shift work schedule
- Able to handle physical work and of good health.
- Prior experience in operating and maintaining mission critical facility.
- Prior experience in managing contractors (technical and soft services) and technicians.
- Computer knowledge such as Office 365 such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Relevant qualifications or certification in Uptime institute, Data Center Dynamic or EPI and equivalent.
|Address||CapitaGreen, Level 24, 138 Market St, Princeton Digital Group (Global HQ), Singapore 048946|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Princeton Digital Group (PDG) invests in, develops, and operates data centers cities across high growth digital economies of Asia including China, Singapore, India, Indonesia, and Japan. Having already amassed a portfolio of 19 data centers in 13 cities across 5 countries since its incorporation in 2017, PDG aims to be one of the largest pan-Asia data center operators.
The fast-growing PDG continues to build its footprint in existing markets and has a clear strategy to enter other customer-priority markets such as South Korea and Malaysia. The company is backed by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm with a proven track record of building best-in-class platforms in TMT and real estate, and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan with a diverse global portfolio of assets. Data centers have been one of the best performing asset classes over the last decade in the US public capital markets and PDG is well positioned to capture these secular trends and become one of the world’s leading data center companies.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 201221915C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Facilities Engineer (rotating Shift) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023