Singapore Jobs Facilities Management Engineer (data Centre, 12 Hours Shift) Position at People Profilers Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, People Profilers Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Facilities Management Engineer (Data Centre, 12 hours Shift) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|People Profilers Pte Ltd
|Facilities Management Engineer (data Centre, 12 Hours Shift)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Location: Woodlands and Chai Chee
- Remuneration: Basic (up to $500) + AWS + $200 fixed standby allowance
- Manage the maintenance and daily operations of the DC facilities with the objective of achieving uninterrupted availability at all times and to ensure the fulfillment of our service commitment to customers.
- Support service delivery to ensure contracted service level agreements and key performance indicators are met or exceeded.
- Perform routine facilities activities including inventory control.
- Critical systems checks and functional testing.
- Able to respond and take action in response to facilities crisis management activities including: power outages, fire alarms, HVAC outages.
- Analyze data and identify trends with facility issues to determine root cause and take appropriate action.
- Respond to BMS/EMS alerts, investigate and feedback on any outstanding issues or events and respond to emergency situations and be on standby duty as required.
- Provide technical support to all aspects of data center operations including the operation, maintenance and repair of all mission critical equipment and systems supporting a 24×7 data center operation to achieve 100% uptime and 100% compliance with all customer SLAs.
- Assist in all site construction activities and installations, in coordination with external contractors to ensure system design, installation and testing adhere to operational standards.
- Witness testing of all equipment during commissioning and validate sequence of operations and receipt of all operational documentation.
- Support for customer installations, in coordination with the design & construction as well as operations requirements to coordinate customer move-in and turn-on, and other service request & deliveries.
- Maintain compliance with workplace safety & health (WHS) standards and electrical and building codes.
- Ensure adherence to all standard operating procedures (SOP), method of procedures (MOP), and emergency response procedures (ERP) established for the critical environments, as well as the formal change control process.
- Participate in the scheduling, coordination and completion all significant planned and emergency maintenance events for the facility and ensure these activities are executed in a controlled and proven method to ensure the reliability of the critical loads supported by these systems.
- Support various accreditation, certification and compliance initiatives such as BCA-IDA Green Mark C/QMS/ISMS/BCMS/PCIDSS/OSPAR, etc as may be required.
- Preferably with minimum 1 year experience in Data Center Facilities Management & Operations environment and service delivery as Level 2 support.
- ITE/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Able to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex project documents, including AutoCAD, Visio and PDF documents
- General technical and functional knowledge of data center infrastructure to include electrical and mechanical systems, fire detection and protection systems, building management systems, equipment maintenance, space planning, construction of critical facilities environment,cooling towers( at woodlands)
- Working location : (East) at Chai Chee and (North) at Woodlands
- Must be comfortable doing either day or night shift for first 3month and after that 24×7 rotating shift duty
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
20 Cecil Street, #08-09, Plus Building, Singapore 049705
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, People Profilers has steadily grown from strength to strength. Our expertise in providing Human Capital consultancy to our clients – universally sought after skills and expertise in just about any sector– has allowed People Profilers to leave an imprint across various industries and build a reputation for competency and expertise.
What differentiates People Profilers from every other recruiter is our unwavering commitment to building relationships with our clients- understanding exactly what our clients are after, and allowing us to match their precise needs. We deliver human capital solutions that allow organisations and their employees to succeed.
Here at People Profilers, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop human capital solutions provider for your organisation. Our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions have been provided across a wide range of industries.
Personal Data Protection Act
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618776E
- EA No.: 02C4944
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)