Singapore Jobs Facility Engineer (chemical) M/f M/f, #urgenthire #worknow#seekbetter #worknow #urgent Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Facility Engineer (Chemical) M/F M/F, #UrgentHire #worknow#Seekbetter #Worknow #Urgent with full time working hours for our company office, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Maintenance and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Facility Engineer (Chemical) M/F M/F, #UrgentHire #worknow#Seekbetter #Worknow #Urgent.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Facility Engineer (chemical) M/f M/f, #urgenthire #worknow#seekbetter #worknow #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Facility Engineer (TCM) in STMicroelectronics Singapore, the incumbent is responsible to manage and maintain all chemical operations in K6/ 6E/ 2E sites, while providing secondary support to J9/ K8.
The scope includes and is not limited to the following:
- Manage all chemical technicians and conduct daily AVP with them
- Manage daily operation and maintenance of all chemical supply and detection systems on site including bulk chemical installations off site (PM/CM, CMMS, 5S etc. …)
- Manage daily chemical inventory (call off, consumption tracking, expiry etc. …)
- Check and troubleshoot system problem
- Review, update and maintain documentation (DMS, FMEA, FCRB/ PCRB, PID etc. …)
- Maintain critical spares inventory
- Improvement projects to enhance system robustness
- New chemical projects to support safety/ FAB ramp/ cost reduction
Candidates who best suit the Job Profile for this position should have/ be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma holders with at least 5 years of working experience will also be considered
- At least 2 years of working experience in chemical operation and maintenance
- Hands on for corrective maintenance
- Electrical and PLC knowledge
- Good Teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
- Annual Leave
- Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
- Group Insurances
- Free In-house Medical
- Structured On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking in Company Premises
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Facility Engineer (chemical) M/f M/f, #urgenthire #worknow#seekbetter #worknow #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023