Singapore Jobs Family Chauffeur Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Family Chauffeur. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Company Confidential, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Chauffeur for the Director and the family members.
- Run errands for office and Director’s personal needs
- Ensure cleanliness of the Director’s cars (Both exterior and interior)
- Understand and speak English/Mandarins as we are Chineses speaking environment.
- To top-up petrol, schedule and send the vehicle for regular maintenance and yearly inspection.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Monday-Friday 1pm – 10pm
- Saturday 1pm – 5pm
- 5.5 days work week
- Working hours may be flexible according to Director’s / the family schedule
- Able to commit to do OT if needed on weekdays/weekends
- Possess valid Class 3 driving licence
- Clean driving record with safe driving habits
- Good verbal communication skills
- Reporting Location: Director’s home in east Singapore
|Address||30 Cecil St, Unit 19-08 Singapore Company Incorporation Specialists (InCorp Global Subsidiary), Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.