Tampines Jobs Finance Director Position at AAC Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company AAC Technologies Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Tampines and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of finance director and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|AAC Technologies Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Overall in charge of group book keeping, including General Ledger and Shared Service Centre
- Lead finance team in non-PRC companies, including Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Malaysia and etc.
- In charge of group level working capital management
- Ensure the compliance with the local & company’s accounting rules and regulations
- Be responsible of group CAPEX budget preparing and tracking on actual
- Be responsible of financial budget of in-house equipment engineering team which takes up majority portion of group equipment CAPEX
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AAC Technologies is a leading provider of sensory experience solutions with the goal of building the future of interactive sensory technologies. Through continuous innovation and global presence, we have established long-term strategic partnerships with global smart device clients. We have strong capabilities in Acoustics, Optics, Haptics, Sensor and Semiconductor, and Precision Manufacturing based on decades of industry experience.
AAC Technologies’ mission is to create a better sensory experience for the world, and our vision is to become a global leader in sensory technology with a broad solution portfolio. We keep innovating sensory technologies to create new interaction experiences. In the future, we will focus our efforts on the industries of smartphones, intelligent vehicles, virtual reality, augmented reality, and smart homes to help create a new era of sensory experience. By virtue of our outstanding track record and leading manufacturing capabilities, we have been awarded a series of milestone honors in recent years, including “Forbes Asia's 50 Best Big Public Companies”, the “Most Honored Company” by Institutional Investor, and the “China Digital Economy Industry Best Practices” by APEC.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 200807951G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance