East Jobs Finance & Hr Manager – East – Logistics Industry Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of East and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Finance & HR Manager - East - Logistics Industry in our business office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 6.000 - SGD 8.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Finance & Hr Manager - East - Logistics Industry
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is an established company specialising in Logistics Industry. They are expanding and growing at a fast pace and now looking to hire a Finance & HR Manager to support the growth. They are located in the East – easily accessible.
- Lead and oversee a team of professionals.
- Prepare management reports and annual tax computations.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly financial accounts, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and GST submissions.
- Manage HR functions, including payroll processing and CPF/IR8A submission.
- Handle recruitment activities, including foreign worker work pass applications.
- Participate in digital transformation projects and lead the streamlining of finance processes.
- Maintain relationships with various vendors, such as bankers, auditors, government agencies, CAG/SAA, insurers, and recruitment agencies, for finance, HR, and administrative matters.
- Support ISO 9001 Quality Management initiatives (training will be provided).
- Undertake ad hoc duties and projects as assigned, such as grant applications and statutory statistical returns.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA, or possesses an equivalent qualification.
- Has at least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, including supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of the logistics industry would be advantageous.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R22106363 (Lum Pei Yee)
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees