Singapore Jobs Finance Manager (uci Finance) #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National University of Singapore
|Finance Manager (uci Finance) | #seek
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The job requires the staff to manage cashflow projections, cost modelling, budgets, incomes and expenditures in the short and longer term, safeguard fixed assets and receivables. In addition to finance, the role will be co-leading with Reviewing Officer in the process improvement of the Housing Management System as well as relevant information technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee and support daily accounting, invoicing, payments, asset management, debt management and financial reporting for Housing Services
- Effective communication at all levels to ensure clear financial management reporting and adherence to approved budgets
- Identify and communicate potential budget deficit and to recommend measures and solutions for evaluation
- Provide financial advice on planning and analysis for finance related projects
- Liaise with Offices to ensure compliance with University requirements and guidelines
- Ability to simulate using detailed financial/business modelling and analysis
- Continually review work practices, procedures and framework for better operational efficiency; and potential issues in accounts, financial processes and controls and proactively raise management attention to act and resolve
- Ensure good documentation and sound processes are in place for annual audit and internal controls
- University degree/ professional qualification in Finance/Business/Accounting;
- With at least 4-5 years working experience in Finance and Accounting environment;
- Have good demonstrated track record of excellent people management and supervisory skills
- Good analytical (cost benefit analysis) and report writing skills
- Committed and motivated individuals who are meticulous, and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have practical working experience with accounting software systems
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore