Singapore Jobs Finance Officer Position at Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
School Fees Collection
- To update and maintain the school enrolment system
- To prepare Interbank Direct Credit Giro collection
- To monitor and follow-up on the outstanding receivables
- To coordinate with the Accounts Payable team on any refunds
- To oversee and monitor collections from staff, parents, students etc
- To prepare bank-in slips for banking
- To enter receipts into the SAGE accounting system
- To file and record receipt vouchers
- To prepare periodic reports to the Ministry of Education
- To reconcile all fees scheme subsidies
- To prepare monthly Declaration of GEBiz Report
- To prepare reports for monthly and yearly closing
- To perform periodic update of the department’s policies and procedures
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by Reporting Officer
- Minimum Diploma qualification
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- Experience in a school setting is an advantage
- Proficiency in SAGE and Microsoft Excel
- Good command of oral and written English
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability preferred
|Address||121 Dover Rd, ACS (Independent), Singapore 139650|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutAnglo-Chinese School (Independent)
Founded in 1886, ACS (Independent) is a Methodist institution with a strong foundation in spiritual values, a tradition of excellence and a global perspective. We are an independent school under the Ministry of Education and an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School.
Our school’s core purpose is to nurture ACSians to be ladies and gentlemen with sound, Godly valuesand robust character, equipped and willing to serve family, nation and the global community.
Our mission is to be a world-class institution, a beacon of truth and light, through the holistic developmentof our students.
The Best Is Yet to Be
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: T07GS7001A
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Bonus