Singapore Jobs Finance Technology – Regulatory Reporting Software Engineer – Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire #jobsthatmatter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as finance technology – regulatory reporting software engineer - associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire #jobsthatmatter with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Finance Technology – Regulatory Reporting Software Engineer - Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire #jobsthatmatter
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Finance Risk Data and Controls (FRDC) Technology organization is seeking strong engineer who wants to join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products in Regulatory Reporting Technology function.
The ideal candidate enjoys building, supporting, and the evolution of software applications, and has a strong understanding of designing and building applications in a variety of technologies as well as manage communication with stakeholders. In this role, a successful candidate will:
- Manage and support a portfolio of production applications which includes vendor, in-house, on premise, and SaaS applications
- Make sound architectural decisions around Regulatory Reporting application components
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in existing applications and design and implement remediation of these gaps
- Work to improve the stability of applications in the production environment
- Ensure changes to the applications follow a disciplined change management processes including all documentation, reviews, and approval steps
- Ensure adherence to design and coding standards
- Define and execute test cases for quality of deliverables
- Liaise with stakeholders from various teams which includes Finance, Corporate Controllers, Product Controllers within the region as well as global for all cycles (development, testing, implementation, post release)
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science/Finance or equivalent
- Application architecture analysis and design
- 3 years or more of experience in SQL, preferable in Oracle PL/SQL
- 2 years or more in Python or Java or equivalent development experience
- Hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries and defining DB objects.
- Good Knowledge on Stored Procedures/Packages, Functions and Triggers
- Applicant must have strong English and Mandarin written to be able to communicate with clients and oral communication skills to effectively liaise with our stakeholders
- Strong Unix and Shell scripting knowledge
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Windows OS
- Source control tools, preferably Subversion
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Finance Technology – Regulatory Reporting Software Engineer - Associate #jpm #immediate#urgenthire #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023