East Jobs Financial Controller – Manufacturing Mnc – East Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Financial Controller - Manufacturing MNC - East. For those of you who live in East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 7.000 - SGD 13.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Financial Controller - Manufacturing Mnc - East
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is a leading global electronics manufacturer, one of the leading palyers in the electronics industry. They are looking for a Finance Controller to lead the Finance team for ongoing business growth. They are located in the East – easily accessible.
Job Responsibilities of the Finance Controller
- Provide overall financial leadership to the finance team
- Work together with the Business Unit Controllers to support their financial reporting
- Maintaining effective internal controls over the operations of the entities to ensure consistent control and protection of its assets, accurate reporting of financial position, Tax Filings, and compliance.
- Provide leadership and oversee statutory, tax and management reporting of entities as well as budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting of actual results and detailed financial analysis of business performance.
- Control overhead costs and expenses, as well as the FP&A activities for Southeast Asia
- Liaising with external auditors, banks and tax bureau.
- Support APAC country managers to meet growth strategies and solve business challenges.
- Preparation of budgets, review of budget proposals and necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Support integration of new business units into the entities including financial reporting, business processes, ERP system set up and support.
- Regional experience managing Southeast Asia countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam).
- Hands on experience in managing cost accounting in a manufacturing environment in US MNCs
- Experience in SOX, US GAAP
- Strong leadership traits and analytical skill
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No: 19C9682
EA Personnel No: R22106363
EA Personnel Name: Lum Pei Yee
|60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapore 409051
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees