Singapore Jobs Financial Services Assurance Associate (non-accountancy) – 2023 Intake Position at Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Financial Services Assurance Associate (Non-Accountancy) - 2023 Intake. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._, and able to work under internship system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._
|Financial Services Assurance Associate (non-accountancy) - 2023 Intake
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our Financial Services Assurance team specialises in providing audit to businesses specifically in the financial services industry. Our team strives to understand and identify areas where we can provide value-adding audit services within the banking and capital markets, asset management and insurance sectors.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2023 intake.
- You will provide assurance services for financial services clients in their financial performance and operations of business; including management structures, information systems and controls using our innovative global audit methodology
- You will deliver a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions for financial control regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues
- You will be exposed to projects across different industry/sector
- Final year Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering students from a local/overseas university
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and keen learner
- Strong interest in the financial sector
For non-accounting students, we want to provide you with the best learning opportunities to help you achieve success – in this role, we will equip you with fundamental accounting knowledge before you join us. You will be part of a 3-month training programme (typically from June to September every year), starting with a training contract to take the Foundation Programme of the Singapore (CA) Qualification Programme (https://ww.sac.gov.sg/scaq) or an equivalent qualification as determined by the Firm. In this programme, we will support you through a study allowance, the reimbursement of course fees and the provision of facilitators and online materials.
You will receive an email from us to complete pymetrics within 3 working days of your application submission. Pymetrics is a series of engaging online games that will assess cognitive, behavioural and emotional traits. This allows us to learn more about you and gives us insights into where you will thrive the most in our business.
- Please note we accept only one application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|7 Straits View, Pricewaterhousecoopers Cm Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 198105170G
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Financial Services Assurance Associate (non-accountancy) - 2023 Intake position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023