Singapore Jobs Financial Services Tax – Manager / Senior Manager Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Financial Services Tax – Manager / Senior Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Financial Services Tax – Manager / Senior Manager
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Tax Services help businesses and individuals to achieve their tax objectives in today’s global landscape with the experience and foresight to make the best strategic decisions. As one of the largest tax practices in Singapore, we are a trusted advisor to clients and foster a collaborative relationship, powered by the latest technology and data-driven insights to make decisions in tax strategy, planning and compliance.
Achieving your tax objectives in today’s global landscape requires experience and foresight. Make the best decisions to strategically move your business forward with confidence.
The Financial Services Tax group provides Tax advice to a wide range of companies in the financial services sector such as Tax Banking & Capital Markets (BCM), Tax Asset Wealth Management (AWM), Tax Insurance, Tax Real Estate & Hospitality (RE&H) and US Tax compliance.
How will you value-add?
- Provide effective tax advisory and compliance services to our top-tier corporate clients in the financial services industry.
- Foster strong relationships with relevant client contacts and provide independent advice on assignments.
- You are also expected to take on a proactive role in identifying new business opportunities and be responsible for the development and marketing of new products or service offerings.
- Degree in any discipline and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law
- At least 8 years of relevant experience (for Senior Manager) in corporate tax compliance and/or advisory space within the financial services sector
- Preferably a member of the Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals (SCTP)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A team player and keen learner.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K