Woodlands Jobs Fire Safety Manager Position at Kim Yew Integrated Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Engineering & Environmental
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kim Yew Integrated Pte Ltd|
|Position||Fire Safety Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist client’s WSH Committee in developing, implementing and enhancing Fire Safety/ EHS programmes at site.
- Attend and facilitate as secretariat of client’s Fire Safety Committee (FSC) meetings and put up fire safety reports.
- Conduct fire safety induction programme to client’s staff.
- Prepare and formulate Fire Emergency Plan (FEP) and ensure fire safety requirements in the FEP are complied with.
- Exercise supervision over maintenance of all fire safety measures within client’s site, conduct daily checks and remove all fire hazards within the premises.
- Ensure occupant load does not exceed capacity prescribed under the Fire Code.
- Plan, organise and conduct fire drills and routine inspections at the various premises at client’s site in compliance to Fire Safety Regulations.
- Plan, co-ordinate and oversee activities related to fire-safety, emergency response, first-aid and WSH/EHS risk assessment and management.
- Investigate, analyse, report and suggest appropriate prevention measures in the event of fire related incidents/accidents occurred in client’s site.
- Train fire wardens, fire fighting team and tenants on fire safety evacuation and emergency preparedness.
- Ensure all involved parties are familiar with means of escape in case of fire or emergencies.
- Prepare fire safety guidebooks, organise campaigns, training courses, competitions and related activities to establish fire safe environment in client’s site.
- Organize activities like Table-Top Exercise (TTE), Arson Prevention, Fire Drill, Terrorism Attack, Bomb Attack, Chemical threat, etc.
- Supervise the operation of the Fire Command Centre (FCC) in the event of fire.
- Excellent knowledge of Fire Safety Systems.
- Full knowledge of various Code of Practice, Singapore Standards, Building & Fire Regulations, etc
- Plan to manage emergencies eg. Arson Prevention Plan (APP), In‐Place Protection Plan (IPP), Bomb Threat, Flood & Recovery of Business and Tremor
- To plan, control, lead, coordinate , etc in yearly Fire Certificate inspection by SCDF (FSSD)
- Good working knowledge in handling any emergency situations that may occur
- FSM Certificate with SCDF
- CIFE Certificate
- Adv Diploma in Fire & Safety Management
- Diploma in Building Services Engineering (from 1991 onwards)
- Diploma in Building & Real Estate Management
- Advanced Diploma in Safety, Health & Environmental Management
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of Fire Safety Systems
- Good knowledge in emergency preparedness, mitigation and response
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Staff welfare
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kim Yew Integrated Pte Ltd, is a leading Integrated Facilities Management company with more than 35 years in providing services to our clients in Singapore. We are known for our specialization in Electrical, Mechanical, Building services, Project Managements, Facilities Management, Energy Management in the Build Environment.
With more than 600 direct staff employed by Kim Yew. We operate across several business segments; Government, Commercial, Aviation, Healthcare, Education, Telecommunication & Data Centre.
We believe in the moving “Ahead Together” with our clients, partners, colleagues and others.
Why join us?
At Kim Yew, we believe our success are attributed to our people, our professionalism, our culture. We recognize our people are our key assets. As we continue to grow our business, we want our people to gain new experience and grow with us.
If you want a fulfilling career in the Facilities Management Industry, join us. Be part of our family, and our history.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199606507M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Insurance coverage, Smart Attire