Singapore Jobs Florist – #seek Position at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of FLORIST - #Seek with full time working hours for our company office, COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia), for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia), is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a FLORIST - #Seek.
|COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
|Florist - #seek
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
Prepare or arrange flowers for rooms and public areas with a nice and fresh presentation.
- Arrange flowers in the room and public area as per COMO standards.
- Attend to ad-hoc requests for special flower requests from guests or management.
- Ensure flower arrangements meet our contemporary style.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisors on floral arrangement needs in rooms.
- Liaise with Housekeeping to order flowers and other items needed.
- Coordinate with Landscaping for some flowers or leaves from the in-house garden.
- Replace immediately Orchids and other floral arrangements if they are wilted in rooms and public areas.
- Check rooms and public areas regularly to avoid dried flowers and leaves, and always coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisor or Room Attendant to check guest rooms.
- Provide creative suggestions for our floral arrangement improvement.
- Ensure that the florist’s room is always clean and tidy.
- Assist in decorating/beautifying the hotel to suit themes and festivals through florist works.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping department.
|6B Orange Grove Rd, L1 COMO Group - Hotels & Resorts, Singapore 258332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location.
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200204214R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed