Singapore Jobs Food And Beverage Team Leader Position at HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Food and Beverage Team Leader in our company, HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
|Food And Beverage Team Leader
|Type of Work
A Food and Beverage Team Leader affects every Guest experience in our restaurant, and room service. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Team Leader, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage (Food and Beverage) operations inside of our restaurant, and to fulfill room service requests. You will work with your Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following tasks:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Team Leader serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in the local language
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 199802056N
- Average Processing Time: 30 days