Singapore Jobs Food & Beverage Executive – Gingerlily (hilton Singapore Orchard) #urgent Position at HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Food & Beverage Executive - Gingerlily (Hilton Singapore Orchard) #Urgent. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|HILTON INTERNATIONAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
|Food & Beverage Executive - Gingerlily (hilton Singapore Orchard) #urgent
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Food & Beverage Executive is concerned with the efficient and professional service of food and beverages within the restaurant, ensuring that the restaurant returns a budgeted profit through tight cost and stock control. This role directly supervises team members while ensuring that all guests receive optimum service in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Hilton.
What will I be doing?
As the Food & Beverage Executive, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the guests always in mind.
- Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both guests and colleagues.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/ environmental procedures in the hotel.
- Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
- Confidently know the food and beverage menu contents and explain them in detail to guests.
- Understand dietary requirements and offer appropriate suggestions.
- In consultation with the Manager, agree and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
- Complete the checklist in product knowledge.
- Make suggestions on the menu that might suit guests of different nationalities.
- Familiarize with menu items of all other outlets to recommend guests to other outlets.
- Confidently know the opening hours of all restaurants and hotel outlets.
- Able to recommend other restaurants and city attractions to hotel guests.
- Actively check team members’ product knowledge on each shift.
- Undertake steps/ processes to ensure that all areas of the restaurant are set to the standards required for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including the checking of the cashier desk set-up and communicating with the Chefs on any details for the shift and number of reservations for the day.
- Check reservations for the day, ensuring that the restaurant and team members have tables ready and large bookings have been confirmed by phone.
- Assist bartenders and kitchen team members where required and carry out any reasonable duties requested by the Manager.
- Ensure that all team members are briefed for the details of the shift ahead.
- Complete the checklist on preparing the restaurant for service.
- Greet guests with a smile, offer assistance and introduce yourself.
- Follow-up on any guest questions or queries immediately and if you don’t have the answer, check with your Manager.
- Ensure that all service procedures are carried out to the standards required.
- Make sure that all areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with operating procedure.
- Supervise the restaurant roster on a daily basis and ensure it is in line with the changing business levels, making any changes in order to achieve the F&B team service standards and budget goals.
- Control the allocated labour for each shift to ensure that guest expectations are met whilst achieving the desired labour cost.
- Assist restaurant managers with training all team members for the ‘induction training’ and ‘on the job training’.
- Offer team members constructive feedback about their performance after every shift in an aim to develop their skills and confidence.
- Provide leadership and direction for all team members while on duty by offering professional skills and leading by example.
- Ensure that the shift is reviewed, handovers and briefings are carried out.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
An Food & Beverage Executive serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- 2-4 years in supervisory position in a 4/ 5-star category hotel.
- Good English skills, both verbal and written to meet business needs.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seize opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
- Flexible and responds quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- Strong leadership and training skills.
- Outgoing personality and willing to work for long hours.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
|3 Temasek Ave, #14-01/05 Hilton Regional Office - Singapore, Centennial Tower, Singapore 039190
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 199802056N
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Food & Beverage Executive - Gingerlily (hilton Singapore Orchard) #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023