Singapore Jobs Frontend Software Engineer-tiktok- |singapore #urgent Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TikTok is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Frontend Software Engineer-TikTok- |Singapore #URGENT and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Frontend Software Engineer-tiktok- |singapore #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About the Team:
The TikTok Fundamental team will focus on frontend development. We will also focus on understanding our users, identifying opportunity areas, prioritizing the problems we must solve, and rapidly creating innovative user experience solutions. We are looking for experienced frontend engineers to develop web/hybrid applications.
- To develop user-interfaces for TikTok Live on PC/ Mobile Devices, including Middle platform, Operating platform, Products for users, Events with Multi-scales and etc.
- To develop infrastructures such as engineering solutions that will be supporting TikTok Live’s business and productivity tools and platforms.
- Create the ultimate user experience and support the growth and development of the TikTok Live Ecosystem with high-quality design and coding.
- Explore and implement efficient collaboration methods to enhance the efficiency of remote and cross-regional communication and support the iteration of our business.
- Solid front-end programming skills with experience in solving browser compatibility issues and optimizing front-end performance.
- Understand front-end engineering and component development, having a certain design skill set and familiar with at least one MV* framework.
- Having excellent service awareness, learning ability, communication and collaboration ability and english language skill to use in communication and collaboration.
- Good to have experience in multi-end (Native/PC/Server) development.
- Good to have experience in participating or leading large-scale projects and open source projects.
- Good to have experience in writing tech articles or tech blogs.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience from a large-scale internet business
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Frontend Software Engineer-tiktok- |singapore #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023