Singapore Jobs Fs Transfer Pricing – Experienced As / Se Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as fs transfer pricing – experienced as / se with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Fs Transfer Pricing – Experienced As / Se
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Tax Services helps businesses and individuals to achieve their tax objectives in today’s global landscape with the experience and foresight to make the best strategic decisions. As one of the largest tax practices in Singapore, we are a trusted advisor to clients and foster a collaborative relationship, powered by the latest technology and data-driven insights to make decisions in tax strategy, planning and compliance.
Achieving your tax objectives in today’s global landscape requires experience and foresight. Make the best decisions to strategically move your business forward with confidence.
How will you value-add?
You will be part of our Tax Financial Services Transfer Pricing team which focuses on the complex transfer pricing aspects of multinational financial institutions. Our clients in the banking, insurance and fund management industry require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high-profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
As part of our Financial Services Transfer Pricing team, you will join us in advising our clients on their TP policies and TP matters relating to their business. The nature of our work is diverse and includes supporting on due diligence projects, TP consulting and TP audit engagements. We also help clients in complying with TP documentation requirements and defending their existing TP policies by performing in depth analysis.
With the support of a strong international network of dedicated specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, our team advises clients on:
- Formulation of transfer pricing policy
- Preparation of compliant TP documentation
- Due diligence support
- Dispute resolution services, including Advance Pricing Agreement, Mutual Agreement Procedure and Audit support
As an Experienced Associate/Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Managers / Senior Managers and be involved in each of the following aspects of transfer pricing:
- Understand the client business by undertaking functional analysis interviews
- Undertake benchmarking studies and analysing the clients’ issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Recommend planning opportunities to clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Support clients in implementing transfer pricing arrangement(s), including working with the tax, finance or relevant project team of clients.
- Coordinate with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP or APA cases
- Work on cross border business restructuring projects, alongside other specialist teams
*Senior Associates are expected to provide guidance and coach other junior members of the project team in preparation of deliverables and delivering high quality services to clients, under the oversight of Managers / Senior Managers.
- Degree in any discipline and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law (or 1-2 years of relevant experience for Associate).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience for Senior Associates
- Preferably with some experience in dealing with TP matters for financial services clients and/ or financing transactions for experienced Associates and Senior Associates
- Good technical competency
- Good time and project delivery skills
- Adaptability and agility in working for different clients and with different team members
- An SCTP accreditation would be an added advantage
- A good track record of academic achievements.
- Involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Displays proactiveness, good initiative and self-driven
- A team player and independent learner.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K