Central Region Jobs Full Stack Tech Lead Position at NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of full stack tech lead with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
|Full Stack Tech Lead
|Type of Work
· Developing front end website architecture, user interactions on web pages and mobile applications and familiar with web technologies.
· Lead and manage security/ vulnerabilities findings within digital channels’ platform (CMS e.g. Liferay), which includes working with Cybersecurity and Infra team to plan for remediation to maintain zero Critical/ High vulnerabilities.
· Work with infra team to manage deployment including comms out to internal stakeholders for planned deployment/ maintenance/ patch activities.
· Providing guidance to outsourced development teams.
· Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
· Inform internal stakeholders for all incidents/ issues with the current technical solutions being implemented.
· Assessing business impact and make recommendations to stakeholders for technical solutions/ implementation.
· Managing the internal teams, SMEs required during the product development process and communication/ collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
· Collaborating as a key member of the digital team to represent the solution offering to the internal and external stakeholders.
· Work with PM, BA and client in mapping functional and non-functional requirements and provide the feasible solution for project customisations.
· Developing integrations to multiple internal and external systems using various protocols like APIs, REST, SOAP, messaging and file transfer
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization for web and mobile applications.
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web and UI design features.
· Design and write high performance and modular services, microservices or API and maintain code quality and unit testing.
· Developing web and mobile back-end applications and incorporating servers and databases technologies.
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
· Support Dev and QA teams to ensure that delivery is done on time with best quality.
· Be a technical lead and expert on technologies used in the solution.
· Identify and plan for the security and performance testing to meet agreed standards and benchmark.
· Prior experience and knowledge with MarTech/ CRM tools/ platform
· Good team player who works well with business, Ops and technical stakeholders
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in full stack development, API, microservices, cloud development • 3-5 years’ experience leading and working with application teams or developers.
· Result driven IT professional with strong technical, product, team and software delivery management background.
· Strong technical hands-on and a fast learner of new technologies.
· Expertise in various Architecture framework and design principles
· Experience in designing and implementing highly secured and high-performance systems.
· Strong experience with Integration, API (REST/JSON) and micro-service design
· Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
· Must have hands on experience in development of highly available public facing web applications or mobile apps.
· Must have hands on experience in building RESTFUL APIs and understanding of the REST architecture design.
· Must have experience in middleware integrations and knowledge of EIP design patterns.
· Experience in AWS API gateway, Kong API Gateway, MuleSoft Any Point platform or other API gateway platform will be advantageous.
|73 Bras Basah Rd, NTUC LearningHub, NTUC Trade Union House, Singapore 189556
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTUC LearningHub Private Limited was corporatised in 2004 with the mission to enhance the lifelong employability of Singapore’s workforce by providing high quality, innovative products and affordable learning. The training programmes provided by NTUC LearningHub comprise Infocomm Technology, Professional IT Certificates, Soft Skills & Literacy, Workplace Safety & Health, Employability Skills System, Customer Service Training, Trades, Cleaning, WSQ Security and Manufacturing Skills. To date, it has trained close to 800,00 executives and working adults, and has worked with more than 10,00 companies to identify training needs, define curriculum roadmaps and deliver contemporary training programmes. The organization has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200409359E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefits, Family Care Leave