Central Region Jobs Full Time / Part Time Gallery Assistants (2 Positions) Position at HULS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, HULS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as FULL TIME / PART TIME GALLERY ASSISTANTS (2 POSITIONS) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.300 - SGD 2.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|HULS Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Full Time / Part Time Gallery Assistants (2 Positions)
|Bachelor's Degree, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
FULL TIME : S$2,300 to S$2,700 per month
PART TIME : S$10 per hour
WORKING DAYS / HOURS
Monday to Sunday / 10.45am to 8.15pm (Rotates off day on weekends and PH).
FULL TIME : 5 days per week
PART TIME : 2 – 3 days per week
Good exposure to made in Japan arts/crafts.
On the Job Skill Training
Good Working Environment.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our team. The candidate needs to work closely with the internal team from all branches for sales enquiries, customers’ orders, exhibitions, shipping arrangements, inventory management and to provide good customer service for walk-in customers and visitors to the gallery.
Interested in Japan culture and Japan made hand-crafted products
Singaporean or Residence Pass holder only
MS office skill in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Advantage to have retail experience at luxury product store or gallery
Maintaining good relationships with customers in order to develop a client base
Handle email/mobile apps/social media platforms enquiries
Facilitate and support the general operations of the gallery
Upkeep the cleanliness and tidiness of the gallery, in line with the company communication and promotion strategies
Any other related ad-hoc retail/gallery duties
|9 Raffles Blvd, #01-36/37 HULS GALLERY - Millenia Walk, Singapore 039596
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Registration No.: 201530649M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Specific Location: MARINA BAY AREA
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full Time / Part Time Gallery Assistants (2 Positions) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023