Singapore Jobs Gaming Global Head #immediate — #letsgotowork. Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, TikTok is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Gaming Global Head #Immediate -- #LetsGoToWork. and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Gaming Global Head #immediate -- #letsgotowork.|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok’s Global Content team sits within our Operations & Marketing teams whose goal is to understand and champion the needs of our creators and communities and build a strong and trusted global brand that celebrates the diversity and creativity of our users & our platform. Our team vision is to amplify the power of our global community and to drive innovation that serves and connects our unique audiences, wherever they are.
The Global Content team is focused on delivering key strategic insights, managing global partners and creators and driving core initiatives to develop our diverse content ecosystem and to ensure the success of our creator communities and key partners across core pillars of Music, Entertainment, Sports, Gaming, Lifestyle & EDU and Emerging Verticals.
As Head of Global Gaming, you will report directly into the Global Head of Content and will be responsible for the development of TikTok’s global Gaming content strategy and management of the vertical’s performance on the platform. Specifically, you will set the overall content strategy for the vertical, oversee a team who manage a portfolio of our top creator and partner relationships and their business agreements, and drive strategic initiatives to accelerate their growth and success on the platform. You will be both external facing, representing the company at key events and partner engagements, and internal, as you drive many cross-functional initiatives, interfacing with TikTok’s Product, Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Comms, and Legal teams to develop business strategies, inform product planning, and operationalize our efforts to grow the Gaming content vertical on the platform.
- Drive overarching strategy for the Gaming content category globally, working closely with regional and local teams
- Directly lead TikTok’s global Gaming content team and build relationships with global partners and lead cross-regional deals
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership for country teams, based on the global strategy and best practices, in order to execute vertical growth strategy with a focus on PGC and PUGC, foster strong relations with global content partners, manage global and cross-region deals.
- External partner management (e.g., media publishers, rightsholders) and engagement with top creators
- Work with Content Strategy teams to define ROI and creator performance key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and draw executable insights to support regional teams’ growth for each vertical,
- Global business development and deal negotiation for Gaming initiatives
- Global management of key programs to accelerate Gaming on the platform
- Explore new platform initiatives within the Gaming category
- Support cross-functional projects and stakeholders with up-to-date analysis and expertise on the state of TikTok content and proactively educate business units and partners on trends and opportunities.
- Work in partnership with product development to determine which products and services should be prioritized to address the needs of Gaming creators and partners
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to highlight creators and support their initiatives, establish evolving best practices to optimize creator performance across regions
- 15 years of work experience in an external facing role in the Gaming ecosystem having worked across publishers and top creators
- 10+ years managing global programs and strategic globally distributed partners
- Managerial and leadership experience with successful track record, strong organizational analytical, strategic thinking skills and a strong ability to collaborate cross function;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for TikTok;
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)