East Jobs General Manager – Ocean Freight – Sy1 Position at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of General Manager – Ocean Freight – SY1. For candidates who reside in East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MCI Career Services Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 10.000 - SGD 13.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MCI Career Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||General Manager – Ocean Freight – Sy1|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 13.000|
Position Title: General Manager – Ocean Freight – SY1
Company background: German Based MNC Logistics Company
Working location: East
Working days & hrs: 5 days, 8.30 am – 6.15 pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary Range: up to S$ 1300 + AWS + VB
Manages the strategic, operational, and tactical activities for an Area related to Ocean Freight to ensure successful revenue, productivity, profitability levels and business development. Oversees workforce planning and development for the area to ensure employee capability and performance align with overall business needs.
- Oversees the enforcement of company policies within area/country geography.
- Develops business strategies, policies and operating plans of the business; gathers relevant information and direction from senior management and other key organization business leaders to formulate area objectives that are subject to the approval of the Regional Director/Senior executive.
- Directs area/country objectives to ensure annual budget revenue, volume, and profit targets, IKOs, and line profitability goals are met or exceeded.
- Manages overall synergies between BU, Cluster/Country entities.
- Reviews and approves proposed internal policies of subordinate business units to ensure alignment with overall business direction and conform to prevailing regional and legal requirements.
- Oversees long-term planning for the area to ensure future growth and development of the business are aligned with overall business objectives; as needed, presents plans for general review and approval from executive management.
- Develops and proposes operating and capital expenditure budgets for review and approval by executive management.
- Analyzes operating results and its principal components relative to established objectives; as needed, makes adjustments and implements new procedures to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Plans and directs all investigations and negotiations pertaining to mergers, joint ventures, and business/major asset acquisition through the direction and approval by executive management.
- Represents the organization as appropriate in its relationships and partnerships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, commercial and investment bankers, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Yeo Qi Hao (Shawn)
Registration Number: R23112422
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With over 100 professional employees, our dedicated consultants who are equipped with capabilities to hire both technical and functions roles across wide spectrum of industries have been managing over 2,500 monthly advertisement and successfully matched 9,00 over job placement yearly. We are here to connect, understand, source and deliver to meet your needs.We have 3 subsidiaries; our companies strive to provide support to people and organizations in realizing their true potential that would enhance businesses with the right individual. We believe that we will only provide you with the best services because we are not here just to help but also make companies interesting!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701947W
- EA No.: 06C2859
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- General Manager – Ocean Freight – Sy1 position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023