West Jobs Gl Accountant Position at Transnational Supply Chain Logistics Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Transnational Supply Chain Logistics Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of West and surrounding areas as gl accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Transnational Supply Chain Logistics Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
· Oversee finance executives in daily finance operations work, including checking on all AR, AP posting entries are in completeness and accurate.
· Perform GL Accountant function – monthly receipts, payment and bank reconciliation with books and system against bank statements.
· Prepare and manage all monthly recurring entries and accruals entries and perform posting to system.
· Manage inventory, fixed assets ledger and perform monthly reconciliation.
· Perform deposit / prepayment weekly and monthly reconciliation with books.
· Verifying and checking completeness before issuing Interco DN / CN before closing monthly accounts.
· Prepare, post journal GL entries and ensure completeness before performing reconciliation on books with system, and bank statements on monthly basis.
· Prepare and publication for all various financial statement reports per weekly and monthly requirements, and checking for accuracy and completeness after closing while meeting tight deadlines.
· Support team members and work with external auditors to provide audit train supporting documents for all audit and governance work, including taxation management and treasury work.
· Assist to Finance Manager in all Ad hoc finance related work.
· Innovative mindsets and participate in improvement projects to streamline processes for the finance team.
· Matured deposition with positive mindset to make things happen, in a highly dynamic environment.
Who are We Looking for?
- Minimum Accounting ACCA Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience is preferred as this is Senior role to existing team members
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Word skills
- Pleasant personality
- Independent and have initiative, maintains a positive working attitude
- Meticulous, accurate & have a sense of urgency
- A good team player
- Previous experience with accounting software is preferred (especially SAGE)
- Good communication skills
- Immediate availability
What We Can Offer You
1. Working location: Pasir Panjang
2. Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm
3. Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
|1100 Lower Delta Rd, Transnational Supply Chain Logistics Pte Ltd, Singapore 169206
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transnational Group of Companies is essentially in the business of providing innovative, value-add quality logistics solutions to our customers. As a market leader in providing professional innovative value-add logistics solutions in Asia. We are playing a significant role in supporting the banking industry in the Asia Pacific Region. Incorporated as a general courier service provider since 1978, we have grown and diversified into other areas of business activities. Such as, Distribution Management, Mailroom Management, Supply Chain Management, Records Management and Cash Management, of which leverages on its core competence of delivering streamlined & effective logistical solutions.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 198403465K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company Attire