Changi Jobs Global Flight Training Standardization Simulator Flight Instructor Position at Boeing Singapore Training And Flight Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., we Boeing Singapore Training And Flight Services Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as global flight training standardization simulator flight instructor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Changi and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Boeing Singapore Training And Flight Services Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Global Flight Training Standardization Simulator Flight Instructor|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Training and Flight Services is currently seeking a Global Flight Training Standardization Simulator Flight Instructor to join the team in Singapore. This position will be based in Changi North location.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following :
- The highest caliber of instructors – the ability to acquire and maintain all instructor qualification for at least one model
- Ability for global travel to support instructor training for a few weeks at a time
- Boeing instructor experience on at least one model
- Instructor Tutoring experience
- Experience or willingness to embrace Competency-Based Training & Assessment (CBTA) courseware delivery, to include student and instructor assessment of competency
- Comfortable with facilitation in a briefing, debriefing, and classroom setting
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Open to change
- Represents the Boeing brand in the aviation training industry
- Mentors and coaches other instructors through the qualification process
- Provides input and feedback to drive change
- Evaluate and assess trainee progress through the use of competencies and observable behaviors
- Technically savvy with an iPad, courseware media, and use of a classroom; ensure training environment is properly prepared in advance
- Detailed oriented and highly organized, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Promote global instructor standardization, providing coordination at the campus, collaborating with other Boeing global campuses
- Other tasks, as assigned
This position is expected to be 100% onsite.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Current or expired Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) or EASA Air Transport Pilot Rating or NAA, Military Equivalent
- Simulator instructor experience, specifically with transport category airplanes
- Willing to work variable shifts; including days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally 50% of the time
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 100 hours of Pilot in Command
- Experience as a Pilot Simulator Instructor, or Pilot Line Check Airman in Transport Category Aircraft, or Military equivalent
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Address||30 Changi North Rise, #01-01 Boeing Flight Services, Singapore 498780|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.