Southern Islands Jobs [govt] Admin Executive, Bioethics – Jl Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Southern Islands and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.700 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt] Admin Executive, Bioethics - Jl|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Job Type: 6 Months Contract (Extendable for another 6 months)
Working Location: Harbourfront
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 6:00pm, Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Hybrid)
Basic Salary: $17 per hour (About $3,00 per month)
· Assist in the drafting and editing of reports and guidelines.
· Prepare topical background papers.
· Plan for meetings and prepare meeting materials.
· Plan, coordinate and organise public education and consultation events.
· Conduct horizon scanning and prepare regular information updates.
· Monitor email inbox and address public feedback or enquiries
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science / Biomedical Science / Biology background is preferred.
· Interested in the study of bioethics.
· This is an Entry Level position.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days