Central Region Jobs (govt) Admin Executive | Degree & $3450 | Sy Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, BGC Group (Outsourcing) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as (GOVT) Admin Executive | Degree & $3450 | SY for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||(govt) Admin Executive | Degree & $3450 | Sy|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.450|
Contract Duration: 4 months (likely can be extended for another 3 months)
Working Location: Labrador Park
Working Hours: Working Hours: Monday – Friday, Office Hours
- Check and reply to mailbox queries
- Assess applicants’ eligibility and application documents, and conduct initial assessment of new applications and make recommendation for acceptance or rejection.
- Arrange and coordinate the meeting schedule.
- Assist in processing the shortlisted applications’ status (i.e preparation of forms/ agreement/ letter) or inform applicants if they are rejected.
- Arrange documents for endorsement of projects
- Organise the incoming mails, as well as ensuring the received information are well managed in shared drive.
- Only Singaporean need to apply.
- Open to degree holder.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Good verbal communication and written skills
Interested candidate please click ‘Apply Now’. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BGC Group Pte. Ltd.
EA License Number: 05C3053
|Address||298 Tiong Bahru Rd, # 12-03 BGC Group - Recruitment Agency & IT Executive Search in Singapore, Central Plaza, Singapura 168730|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days