Southern Islands Jobs [govt] Project Admin Executive, Healthcare – Jl Position at BGC Group (Outsourcing)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
BGC Group (Outsourcing) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Southern Islands and surrounding areas as [govt] project admin executive, healthcare - jl with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.700 - SGD 3.000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BGC Group (Outsourcing)|
|Position||[govt] Project Admin Executive, Healthcare - Jl|
|Region||Southern Islands, West|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
Job Type: 3 Months Contract (Extendable up to a year)
Specialization: Secretarial, Administration, Research
Basic Salary: $17 per hour (Fixed)
Working Location: Harbourfront
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Hours
· Proofread and coordinate inputs from internal and external stakeholders for national guidelines/policies, which may include liaising and scheduling meetings with workgroup members and stakeholders.
· Manage appointments and provide administrative support to the various teams on patient safety and quality improvement projects.
· Compile reports, submissions, meeting agendas and follow-up actions.
· Perform secretariat and administrative duties for meetings.
· Undertake scanning and analysis of scientific literature.
· Any other assigned duties.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences / Health Care / Nursing or another relevant field.
· Strong Administrative and Project Management skills.
· Clinical knowledge will be an advantage.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22107715
EA Licence Number: 05C3053
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped over 50,00 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
BGC Group Pte Ltd (EA License No: 05C3053)
Tel: +65 6535 9696
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200913818N
- EA No.: 05C3053
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days