East Jobs Graphics Designer Position at Oxygen Studio Designs Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Graphics Designer in our company, Oxygen Studio Designs Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Oxygen Studio Designs Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
- Assist in conceptualizing and designing of projects
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use adobe software to generate new images.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using adobe software.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Possess Degree or Diploma (Graphic / Visual Communications Design
- Entry level candidates or those without working experience are also welcomed to apply
- Strong IT skills
- Well versed in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Positive attitude and meticulous..
- Possess good layout skills and good artwork knowledge.
- Well versed in Photoshop in PC environment.
- Able to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Possesses right attitude to work in a fast paced environment.
- Initiative and team-oriented.
|2 Sims Close #02-11 Gemini@Sims, 2 Sims Cl, Oxygen Studio Designs Pte Ltd, Singapore 387298
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Oxygen.
An award-winning agency, backed by 20 years of in-depth experience and a close-knit, collaborative mix of designers, illustrators, writers, and executives. Our work encompasses a diverse range - from Publication Design and Branding to Space and Exhibition Design; we’ve done it all.
When you're with us, working is as simple as taking a breath.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Registration No.: 201228359D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual