Punggol Jobs Grocery Shopper/replenisher | $10.50/hr | Immediate Vacancy Position at RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of GROCERY SHOPPER/REPLENISHER | $10.50/hr | IMMEDIATE VACANCY. For those of you who live in Punggol and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd, and able to under a tempoaray working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 1.500 - SGD 1.800. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Grocery Shopper/replenisher | $10.50/hr | Immediate Vacancy|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 1.800|
RecruitFirst is hiring! FAST SHORTLISTING! APPLY NOW! You will be outsourced/deployed to:
Location: Punggol ️
️: 22 May – 3 months (extendable)
: 6 days/week, including Sat/Sun/PH (must commit to all shift timing: 7am-2.30pm, 11am – 6.30pm, 2.30pm-10pm)
- Pick and scan items according to customers online orders.
- Place the items into the trolley and head to packing area to pack items into boxes for delivery
- Other adhoc duties such as replenishment of products on the shelves when required orders, place orders and label the daily lunch for employees
- Able to walk up to 7hrs/day to pick groceries
- Comfortable to pick any online orders/items to 10kg. Orders are randomly assigned through the app
- (just need to put the products into the trolley & not all products are 10kg)
Interested applicants, APPLY BY:
- Text/WA Shelby at +65 83500837
- Telegram shelbylyt
- Email shelbylee[at]recruitfirst.co
Include your FULL NAME, AVAILABILITY and POSITION APPLIED
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shelby Lee Ying Tong
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
EA License No: 13C6342
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 13C6342
- EA No.: 13C6342
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days