Singapore Jobs Growth Marketing Creative Manager – Tiktok Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Growth Marketing Creative Manager - TikTok. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Growth Marketing Creative Manager - Tiktok
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed Growth Marketing Creative Manager with an analytical mindset to join TikTok in Singapore. You will be responsible for generating, managing, and executing growth marketing initiatives for products with millions of user bases. Taking user growth as the objective, you will be building strategies for agencies, talents, research insights, and identifying target users by formulating local strategies, and will be responsible for the data results. Working closely with the operations team, strategy team, and product team, you will evolve our approach to user growth globally.
What you will be doing:
- Propose creative strategies to maximize growth for performance advertising and acquire target audiences in online paid media channels
- Manage the entire creative production lifecycle, including briefing agencies and internal design teams, giving feedback on scripts and rough cuts, tracking creative performance by category, etc
- Monitor analytics dashboards and leverage key metrics & consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- Support user acquisition campaigns on online channels such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Explore new areas of growth for performance marketing creatives
- Work closely with other User Growth teams & stakeholders and optimize collaboration workflows as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital performance marketing, advertising, branding, journalism, film, or another creative field is required.
- Passion for content and familiarity with the tech industry are preferred.
- Excellent oral & written skills in English, experience in the US market preferred.
- Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to work with key metrics and data.
- Energetic self-starter and quick learner with strong organizational, communication, and XFN collaboration skills; ability to perform under pressure.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)