Singapore Jobs Guest Relation Manager [ Up To $6k | 6 Days | Spanish Cuisine] Position at The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of guest relation manager [ up to $6k | 6 days | spanish cuisine] and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 4.000 - SGD 6.000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd|
|Position||Guest Relation Manager [ Up To $6k | 6 Days | Spanish Cuisine]|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
• Outrum Park
• Attractive Salary Package
• Company Benefits & Incentives
Interested applicants can also send your resume +6596420989 (HAN) or supreme.cc.han( )gmail.com and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
Guest Relation Manager
Industry: Fine Dine F&B
Work under: Binomio (Spanish Restaurant)
Working Day : Mon to Sat
Working Time: 2.00pm – 1.00am
Salary: $400 – $6,00
Working Location: Outrum Park
- Promote the Company by establishing a loyal and regular customer base, maintaining regular customer database and personalising customer service.
- Work with the Management to achieve the targeted revenue and profit.
- Taking and managing reservations via phone and reservation platform.
- Assist the General Manager in planning, organising and executing the marketing campaigns, promotional activities and the necessary logistics matters.
- Responsible for overseeing the success of the marketing campaigns, promotional activities and events.
- Liaise with vendors to make necessary logistical arrangements.
- Find ways to build rapport with vendors and customers to build loyalty.
- Help devise a robust public relations plan in response to negative or damaging review or feedback in order to repair and protect the Company’s reputation.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided by the Company and identify the opportunities for up-selling and promotions when necessary.
- Oversee the service of the Restaurant.
- Ensure guests’ requests are not delayed.
- Record and report all guests’ complaints to the Management immediately.
- Handle emergency and difficult situations.
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, the maintenance of furnishings and equipment and the proper set up of in the Restaurant and connected areas or pantries.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any discipline.
- 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
Chaw Chiaw Han, Reg No：R22106723
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd, EA No：14c7279
|Address||3 Shenton Way, #09-09 The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd., 09A, Singapore 068805|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Here at The Supreme HR Advisory, we pride ourselves on being a vibrant recruitment firm with strong Southeast Asia standing. We believe in customizing our services to your unique needs. We are dedicated, enthusiastic and we take innovative approaches in customizing our services. Our depth of experience enables us to understand each industry’s challenges and provide expert advice on hiring requirements. Our goal is to leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise to deliver high-quality candidates specifically matched to the requirements of each of our client.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201426535W
- EA No.: 14C7279
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days