Central Region Jobs Guest Relations Manager Position at Granmil Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Guest Relations Manager in our company, Granmil Holdings Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Granmil Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Position||Guest Relations Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Singapore EDITION is located on the west end of the Orchard commercial district and will be South-East Asia’s first EDITION Hotel. This eight-storey hotel will feature 204 rooms, stylishly designed with a sophisticated flair. It will be EDITION Hotels’ first ultra-luxe offering. Hotel is projected to open in Q3, 2023.
Supports all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Supports the tracking and resolution of service issues.
Local market experience preffered
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Guest Services and Front Desk Operations
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Supporting Projects and Policies Related to Guest Experience and Safety
• Supports implementation of the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
• Supports regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
• Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
• Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
• Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
• Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
• Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
• Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
• Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
• Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
• Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world’s top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
|Address||36 Robinson Rd, Granmil Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore 068877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.