Singapore Jobs Guest Services Manager Position at Pan Pacific
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Guest Services Manager. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pan Pacific, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Guest Services Manager
|Type of Work
- Act in command in the absence of Front Office Manager, supervise sections in Front Office, such as front desk, operator and concierge services. Monitor the junior staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
- Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in / out of guests.
- Assist to inspect rooms assigned to VIPs before their arrival. Meet and escort the VIPs to their rooms and ensure that the complimentary amenities are provided. Ensure that relevant persons and Departments are informed of the VIPs.
- Initiate correspondence regarding enquiries, reservations, and complaints. Check housekeeping discrepancy report; report any variance and take corrective actions.
- Perform duties pertaining to security such as directing guests reporting incidents, thefts, or any offences to the Security department for assistance and handle matters concerning guest’s undesirable conduct in rooms / public areas or undesirable persons loitering around in co-ordination with the security department.
- Be alert and report any faults, defects and unusual activity of the property to relevant departments
- Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to procedures and credit policies.
- Responsible for training of all front desk staff including planning, organising and conducting OJT.
- Monitor room inventory closely to ensure maximum utilisation of rooms to generate higher revenue. Assist to maximise revenue and occupancy from group allotments.
- Directly responsible for the evacuation of staff and guests during a fire or any security threat in co-ordination with the security department.
- Follows up in credit limit report, ensure all guests balance checked daily.
- Counsel, coach and mentor individual associates as required to drive initiative, performance and consistency.
- Ensures that the Hotel’s properties and facilities are protected and are kept in good working condition. Reports any loss or damage to the Hotel’s properties and facilities promptly and appropriately.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior.
|7 Raffles Blvd, Pan Pacific Singapore, Singapore 039595
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.