Singapore Jobs Guqin Teacher Position at Eight Tones LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Eight Tones LLP is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Guqin Teacher and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Eight Tones LLP|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Conduct one-to-one Guqin lesosns – Willing to cater to their different learning styles and abilities
- Conduct lessons online when necessary
- Plan and conduct group training (Physical and Virtual)
- Collaborate and/or teach group classes
- Organize and maintain a consistent teaching schedule
- Prepare lesson plans
- Complete student assessments
- Communicate with students and parents regularly
- Constantly upgrade your skills as a Teacher and Guqin performer
- Keep our studios clean
- Have a professional qualification in the chosen discipline
- Have a strong commitment to and passion for education and the arts
- Have a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject(s)
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Guqin teaching and performance
- Is an active performer
- Be self-motivated, responsible, caring and innovative
- Have the ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have a strong commitment to teaching and a genuine interest in the life-long musical development of individual students
- Must be responsive to inquiries about Guqin lessons, and willing to call families to follow up, answer questions, and arrange for lessons
|Address||465 North Bridge Rd, #02-5039 Eight Tones Music Store - Buy Guzheng, Erhu, Dizi, Guqin, Pipa, Ruan, Singapore 191465|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eight Tones Music School was established in 2014 by local Singaporean musicians who met through their love for traditional Chinese music and are actively involved in the local Chinese orchestra scene. With over 500 students enrolled and 250 lessons weekly, Eight Tones Music School is the biggest Chinese Music school specialising in providing lessons in playing traditional Chinese music instruments. We cater to students of all ages and capabilities, be it for leisure or examinations. Whatever your learning needs or objectives may be, our dedicated teachers will help you to achieve your goals. We are a one-stop shop selling traditional Chinese instruments and accessories. Other services include performances, instrument rental, setup, repairs, and restorations services.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: T14LL2615J
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Guqin Teacher position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023