Singapore Jobs Head, Alternative Investments Position at Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Head, Alternative Investments. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Prudential Assurance (Cindy Lim & Associates)
|Head, Alternative Investments
|Type of Work
Prudential’s purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
This role requires strategizing, due-diligence, execution, and regular reporting of private market funds as well as co-investment transactions. Leading the Alternative Investments team, the candidate will work closely with strategic partners, asset managers and GPs to meet the Company investment objectives as well as collaborate with other departments.
- Sourcing, reviewing and due diligence on global alternative assets EFMs and opportunities
- Managing the approval process, internally and externally with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Leading alternative investments related projects and working closely with other departments to optimize the alternative investments portfolio
- Monitoring of existing alternative investments and required follow up with strategic partners, asset managers and GPs.
- Performing and leading various on-boarding work streams, for example, investment, commercial and legal due diligence.
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements, offering memoranda and documentation relating to investment structures.
- Managing and liaising with legal, compliance, tax advisors and other service providers for the negotiation and drafting of legal transaction documentation.
- Representative projects, for example working with external providers for the establishment of investment vehicles or co-investment opportunities.
- Monitor the existing investments and the portfolio performance, providing risk analysis and performance review on the private investment portfolios, and address any specific requests for action or approval.
- 12-15 years of work experience, preferably at least 8-10 years in an established insurer or buy-side asset owner involved in managing alternative investments. Relevant experience in structuring, fund of fund or direct investment in private credit, real estate and/or private equity is necessary.
- Working knowledge of databases such as Preqin or Burgiss will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with strong project and task management skills to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Degree from a reputable university in a relevant field
- CFA/CAIA holder and/or Master’s degree in finance or business administration from a reputable university preferred
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with individual physical or mental health requirements.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK based Prudential PLS is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore.
Our office is located at 51 Scotts Road #04-25C Singapore 228241. We are expanding the business and require a potential candidate like you to join us.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by clicking the online apply button to proceed.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 199002477Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)