Singapore Jobs Head, Desktop, Mobile & Print Services (dmp) Position at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Head, Desktop, Mobile & Print Services (DMP). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited|
|Position||Head, Desktop, Mobile & Print Services (dmp)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Primary Location: Asia-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 22/May/2023, 5:03:26 AM
Unposting Date: 05/Jun/2023, 10:59:00 PM
- Exciting opportunity to manage a critical client centric IT function that is at the heart of the banks end user productivity needs.
- The role reports directly into the Global Head of End User Services and is directly responsible for the delivery of desktop, mobile and print services to over 90k+ employees globally. These colleagues depend on the Desktop, Mobile and Print services team to deliver the stable and secure operating environment, applications and digital experience that fuels their day-to-day productivity in nearly 60 countries around the globe.
- The successful applicant will be accountable for both ‘run’ and ‘change’ function including the creation and provision of aligned services, the associated P&L, day to day service governance (inc operational stability, service effectiveness/efficiency and security), cyber and risk as well as the delivery of a world class modern and frictionless user experience. There is a remit to drive strategic change, leveraging industry aligned ‘modern workplace’ practices and cost-effective and performant cloud based services.
- Provide service leadership across all regions and customers to ensure consistency of service and product use and ensure standards are defined and maintained
- Closely collaborate and partner with EUS peers, Security, Risk, Finance, IT and business stakeholders to ensure awareness of service delivery, plans and changes inc transformation to ensure fully aligned.
- Proactively manage and address all risk items. Ensure risk buy down via transformation or BAU improvements.
- Ensure timely engagement and support for any internal or external audits, cyber stress test exercises and RFI’s. Ensure all action/remediation plans are reviewed and agreed.
- Maintain effective controls and process’s that align to services under management
- Constantly drive the organization to improve service quality, stability and experience. Leverage service telemetry and data to understand where incremental benefit can be achieved.
- Ensure organizational target operate model is clearly defined and aligned to overarching org design and to delivery of services. Ensure clear definition of roles and accountability of responsibilities.
- Know Your Customer – Manage senior stakeholder relationships across all regions, countries and business functions. Understand their challenges and requirements. Keep them appraised of service performance, roadmaps and transformational change.
- Keep abreast of industry and technology market disruption. Seek opportunities to enhance and optimise services to reduce complexity, cost and customer friction
Manage a global team operating out of multiple locations inc. Singapore, Chennai, Bangalore, Kula Lumpur and Hong Kong. These teams manage the following products:
- Windows PC’s and desktop platform (application packaging, deployment, patching, core productivity applications & browser, operating system, authentication, policies, security baseline,)
- Managed Macs (primarily a niche service for developers, UX designers, data scientists etc. Scope of service is similar to Windows)
- Employee Mobile Experience – Corporate owned and ‘Bring Your Own’ mobile devices, which enable corporate apps and data access on iOS and Android endpoints
- Global Print Service – printers in all SCB countries, covering end user printing scope. This is a modern service that is largely serverless and is operated as a managed service by a vendor.
- Modern Endpoint Management (Intune and MECM co-management) and Application management. Today includes JAMF and VMWare Workspace1 as well as InTune.
- Desktop, Mobile and Print service assurance, inc risk and cyber, performance, availability / stability, and associated governance
- Desktop, Mobile and Print telemetry systems (for proactive and reactive service management)
- Note – all services will have hybrid cloud instances. Currently leveraging Systrack, and Microsoft Endpoint Analytics.
- Relentless focus on customer experience (centricity and empathy) is at the heart of the department’s activity.
- Service roadmaps are defined and illustrate alignment to both strategy and transformation investment.
- Services are architected, designed, engineered and delivered in a way that they are compliant to bank standards and policies, stable, resilient (inc appropriate business continuity support), secure by design and easy to consume (with a heavy emphasis on self service).
- TCO for all services is defined, accurate and communicated. Stakeholders to be aware of service consumption levels and costs (as well as trajectory). Constantly seek opportunity to optimise service costs without degrading quality or service.
- Closely manage strategic vendor partnerships, ensure alignment to strategy and performance is per contract SLA’s.
- Effective governance and MI is place to measure service efficiency and effectiveness. This includes automated reporting on security patching, service stability, feature releases cadence, cost efficiency and consumption/adoption levels
- Ownership/leadership of incidents and problems that relate to services under management. Ensure timely restoration of service, RCA and remediation
People and Talent
- Lead through example. Demonstrate technical and people leadership
- Build a culture that aligns to banks values and behaviors. Ensure staff ahead and remain compliant with the banks policies and procedures
- Needs to empower workforce but be able to step in when needed to course correct
- Support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workforce. Ensure psychological safety.
- Foster a collaborative and partnership driven ‘better together’ ethos across the function and wider partners
- Promote innovation and agile delivery
- Ensure the function has the appropriate balance between operations and engineering skills. Promote SRE.
- Employ, engage, develop and retain high quality people.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the End User Services / Desktop Mobile & Print Services hive to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong technical leader with 15 years of experience and preferably experienced in operating in a highly regulated environment
- Stakeholder management and People Leader capabilities
- Strong technical leadership and aspects related to Risk & Security
- Strong in Financial Management discipline to ensure efficient and value based services rendered
- Strong technical knowledge of desktop, mobile, print services, network, AD and infrastructure technologies including server, storage, etc.
Role Specific Competencies
- End point protection e.g. Microsoft Defender, Microsoft ATP, Symantec End point Protection, Tanium
- Active directory and LDAP
- Authentication inc NTLM, Kerberos, PKI
- Network (LAN, WAN and WIFI)
- Storage solutions (NAS, SAN, direct attached)
- Azure IaaS, PaaS
- SCOM for monitoring
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us. Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
|Address||210 Turf Club Rd, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Limited, Singapore 287995|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Standard Chartered is aleading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With more than 1,100 branches and offices in 68 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201224747C
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days