Singapore Jobs Head Of Finance Position at NOVI Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, NOVI Health is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Head of Finance and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Head Of Finance
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
At NOVI Health, our Mission is to bring together medical, behavioural and lifestyle care for a holistic, personalised solution to manage, prevent and reverse chronic disease. We’re positively changing the way healthcare is delivered by integrating traditional medical practice with consumer tech – providing a full-stack health solution based on motivational software, data science, fitness and diet coaching at scale, to complement traditional health screening and medical care.
As we continue to scale, we’re looking for an experienced financial professional to join us and help build up our in-house finance and accounting team to support the strategic planning and execution of our Company’s mission.
Role And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the COO, the candidate shall help lead the group finance, controllership and reporting functions including statutory filing requirements.
- Oversee preparation and review of monthly and quarterly financial close and management reporting
- Document and help put in place a systemic process of accurate, reliable and timely financial reporting
- Work closely with management to plan, execute and track the company’s financial budget and cash flow
- Liaise with external auditors / accountants / tax agents and statutory authorities
- Supervise and mentor a team of junior executives
Working closely with the co-founders and management team, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain a well-rounded experience in finance leadership as well as develop strategic finance skillsets in
- Business planning and financial projections, cash flow models and returns / sensitivity analyses associated with current and new initiatives
- Evaluating business and financial information to assess financial and strategic opportunities and risks
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and reports to the Board and Investors
- Assisting with development and implementation of enterprise risk management, corporate governance, compliance and internal controls
- Qualified CA or CPA with a degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Preferably 8-10 years overall experience in a fast-paced growth industry, including at least 4 years working at a big 4 audit firm
- A self-starter and effective team player with strong career aspirations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with strong business-oriented critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Experience in tech or healthcare start-ups will be advantageous
- Experience in financial due diligence, fundraising execution and investor relations will be highly beneficial
|160 Robinson Rd, #03-01 NOVI Health, SBF Center Mediplex, Singapore 068914
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NOVI Health is a tech-enhanced healthcare company and medical practice.
Our mission is to prevent, manage and reverse chronic diseases, and empower all for healthier lives.
We integrate technology and data science with clinical care to deliver personalised lifestyle and health solutions at scale.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201824793D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays