Singapore Jobs Head Of Information Technology [job Code 2305100c] Position at HR Exchange Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HEAD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [Job Code 2305100C]. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, HR Exchange Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 13.000 - SGD 18.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HR Exchange Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Head Of Information Technology [job Code 2305100c]|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 13.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 18.000|
Due to expansion of our client’s business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client’s office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Lead, develop and implement IT initiatives (web based systems, applications etc) that enable the company to compete more vigorously and more profitably in a constantly changing and demanding marketplace.
- Translates the company vision & mission into IT systems and procedures, articulating this critical link to the company stakeholders including the Executive Committee, all operations and academic staff.
- Manage, motivate and develop all staff within the IT team. Ensure the organisational structure is appropriate for supporting current and future business needs. Recruit appropriate talent.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration through the IT team.
- Participate actively with all divisions and departments to ensure our systems environment addresses the needs of the business and customer needs.
- Work with the Digital Literacy team to achieve objectives set in the DLC roadmap.
- Lead and coordinate development of IT infrastructure to ensure key business strategies and processes are supported by systems that enable growth and flexibility. This includes servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Develop plans and budgets in light of operational needs and approved projects for departments and divisions.
- Oversee analysis and evaluation of staffing requirements to fulfil business requirements including directing the evaluation of make vs. buy decisions as they relate to outsourcing vs. in-house provisioning and identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key IT suppliers, licences and contracts, vendors and consultant organisations.
- Translate business needs into system solutions making maximum use of available tools while ensuring longer term supportability of the architecture
EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS:
- Ensure availability, including development, of necessary application systems to support business and operation needs.
- Develop, implement and monitor IT (including web initiatives) policies, protocols and procedures on a basis for ensuring consistency in standards and leveraging of common systems.
- Establish and measure IT performance relative to cost, value creation and customer satisfaction in the key areas of operating systems, telecommunications, network management and desktop support.
- Lead and coordinate selection, installation, operation, support and maintenance of the company’s information technology infrastructure (i.e. operating systems, networks, telecommunications, hardware and peripherals).
- Optimise our return on our IT investment by acquiring cost-justified IT components, as measured by performance, support availability, price, upgradeability and future industry trends.
- Protect the company and its operations against IT risks, including unauthorised access to information, data integrity problems, loss of processing capability and poor service levels.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is successfully exploited to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage by identifying needs, developing and providing appropriate training and support for all users.
- Cooperate with operating units in conceptualising, developing, and launching technology based products and services
- Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, appraisals, guidance, discipline and discharge.
- Develop the IT staff through training, to meet the changing needs of users, groups and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
- Develop policies, protocols, standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, licence agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Oversee provision of end-user services through a work order ticketing system, including help desk and technical support services.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of IT management experience in a progressive web development environment
- 10 years of total IT experience including computer operations management, multiple roles in systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel, architecture, security/compliance, business-wide strategic planning and budgetary responsibility
- Well-rounded business background with a broad understanding of research and development, marketing and financials; a Profit and loss (P&L) orientation
- Verifiable track record of effective leadership which includes strong strategic thinking and successful execution with technical and intellectual resources
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the various stakeholders at the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects
- Strong project management, organisational and time management skills. Excellent problem- solving, analytical and evaluative skills
Please send your cv
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
|Address||111 North Bridge Rd, #01-17/18 HBZ International Exchange Co (S) Pte Ltd, Peninsula Plaza, Singapura 179098|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established recruitment agency, providing executive search and recruitment services to leading MNCs and SMEs. We work with clients from diverse industries and have successfully placed key players in their teams. Our consultants are certified recruitment agents, who partner closely with our clients in the sourcing and selection of suitable candidates.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201825635K
- EA No.: 22C1055
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees