Singapore Jobs Head Of Internal Control Position at TRAVELOKA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Head of Internal Control with working hours for our company office, TRAVELOKA PTE. LTD., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TRAVELOKA PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Head of Internal Control.
|Company||TRAVELOKA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Head Of Internal Control|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The Head of Internal Control is responsible for the overall aspects and activities of the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), operational process, control evaluations, and to drive business process improvements with the objective to ensure Financial Statements’ accuracy, SOX and other relevant regulatory compliance, and to promote effective and efficiency operations.
He or she will work with all the functions in Finance department and is additionally expected to work with other business departmental heads in designing the different types of control in the form of policies and/or procedures, assist in planning and monitor the implementation to ensure the right controls are put in place.
- Accountable for, lead and setup the whole team of internal controls that fits with Traveloka’s products growth.
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions to ensure Traveloka’s Group SOX ICOFR policy and testing methodology are always up to date.
- Performs analytical review of business process & controls to identify the potential risk, control deficiencies or new initiatives for continuous improvements.
- Suggest and define recommendations to drive improvements in business process and controls, including driving initiatives related to automating controls that are manual in nature to save costs and improve transaction processing in term of speed.
- Coordinate and potentially lead the work relating to remediation of audit deficiencies, to collaborate with other operations and technology team.
- Conducts regular internal testing controls and review to ensure the compliance to the SOX standards.
- Coordinate and oversee the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) activities related to internal controls documentation and testing and segregation of duties for the overall cycles (e.g., Revenue to Receivables, Marketing activities, Purchase to Pay, Treasury, Taxation, Investment, Financial Statement Closing Process, etc.).
- Ensure the SOX documentations, i.e., Flow Chart, narrative and Risk Control Matrix are up to date.
- Identify and conduct specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps related to the internal controls to bring the company, a department, or particular employees up to speed on compliance standards.
- Coordinate and lead the implementation of the agreed upon recommendations, related to the area of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings, both internal and external.
- Ensures that the internal control team is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of understanding the accounting and finance processes and controls, and technological skills of understanding the business processes and systems. Responsible for continued development of these associates and any updates and necessary training in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in progressive accounting experiences with combination of being an accountant, auditor, internal control, and operations management experiences.
- Public accounting experience (Big 4) is required.
- 7+ years of experiences and knowledges of internal control Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) guidelines, compliances, and processes.
- Demonstrate a broad and good knowledge on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), IFRS and local accounting standard (as required).
- Able to dynamically work on managing multiple ends of aspects from accounting, financial, business, and operational to support business growth while able to define and design the key controls in each of the process.
- Ability to translate and bridge the financial and technology concepts to – and to effectively collaborate with – all colleagues and stakeholders who do not necessarily have accounting/finance/technology backgrounds.
- Experience in US listed company and familiar with Asia-based operating company.
- Strong attention to details and thoroughness in all aspects of the accounting/finance standards, process, and financial reporting.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritise, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
|Address||Robinson Road 77, #09-00 Traveloka Services Pte. Ltd., Robinson 77, Singapore 068896|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.