Singapore Jobs Head Of Merchandising Position at Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Head Of Merchandising for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Head Of Merchandising|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the job
You will constantly be in touch with the trends of the fashion market and customers, to curate and edit the product range. You will provide excellent leadership to establish and communicate the long-range and seasonal vision for the company’s product lines globally for different region including North Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe etc. You will be responsible for the global pricing and developing the merchandise mix strategies based on diversified market analysis, that is consistent and aligned with our company’s DNA.
- In charge of the implementation of the product matrix, range development, buying calendar and strategizing the critical path for shoes, bags and accessories globally for different regions
- Develop collection brief for planners, giving buying recommendations, based on trend analysis, customer profiling / climate / store profile (must buy) of different regions
- Work closely with the Design team to feedback on market needs and product performance
- Work with the Visual Merchandising team to decide what products should be displayed in-store to maximize consumer interest and promote sales for the brand
- In charge of developing enhanced ‘Sales Through Report’ to highlight reasons of performance/non-performance and allowing better product grouping and recommendation for products to be repeated based on trend analysis.
- Work with the Planning team to identify and implement best practices (store profiling matrix/product life cycle management based on product matrix) in view of increasing GP and ROI
- Negotiation of product pricing based on the retail price strategy with the Planning Team and Singapore HQ to identify gaps and needs in the pricing strategy
- Conduct regular market visits to identify and evaluate all relevant products and trends, and survey competitors, creating range development based on the sampling process
- Work closely with the Charles & Keith Training Team on Trend & Product training material development
- Identify and propose strategies of core product (to be repeated) and work closely with local merchandise planning teams on the push model (Buy)
- Work closely with Marketing regarding the preparation of annual retail calendar
- Coordinate monthly meetings with all respective Teams for updates on collection, campaigns, windows and merchandise planning
- Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management, Economics, Applied Mathematics or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in similar capacity and managerial position
- Proficiency in SAP and Qilkview will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual, analytical with an eye for details
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
|Address||6 Tai Seng Link, Charles & Keith Group HQ, Singapore 534101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201013979H
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Head Of Merchandising position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023