Central Region Jobs Head Of Onboarding Operations Position at Aspire Ft Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Aspire Ft Pte. Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Head of Onboarding Operations and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Aspire Ft Pte. Ltd.
|Head Of Onboarding Operations
|Type of Work
ABOUT THE ROLE
You manage client onboarding operations & are responsible for building the best onboarding experience in the market. You report to the VP Onboarding & Risk Operations
- Manage all onboarding operations of clients, from processing their request to open an account until activating their access & the financial services they need
- Ensure clients are onboarded and activated within SLA
- Build a good onboarding experience for clients
- Build tight processes & keep the team productive
- Lead the teams involved in onboarding operations (~15 FTE)
- Own & administrate tools & software involved into Onboarding (Onboarding forms, CRM, etc.)
- Rally Aspire teams around customer onboarding and maintain continuous feedback loops with relevant stakeholders (internal & external): Product, Compliance, Sales, Marketing, multiple payment partners etc.
- Own onboarding operations related metrics: Onboarding conversion, Onboarding SLAs, Onboarding Client Satisfaction score
- You are an experience leader – Minimum 8 years of experience; Track record in a leadership role in a financial services company
- You are hungry and have the spirit of a warrior – You have a positive attitude, you are self-motivated, hands-on, and ready to learn
- You make operations run like clockwork – You are highly analytical and structured, you can coach people so they can manage their team autonomously
- You are customer-obsessed – Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer comes naturally to you. The customer comes first.
- You have strong communication & prioritization skills – You are an expert at coaching the team & at communicating the onboarding vision & priorities, and action steps internally & externally with other teams
|103 Penang Rd, Aspire Alliance Pte Ltd 丰联集团, Singapore 238467
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.