China Jobs Head Of Purchasing Position at GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically China and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Head of Purchasing and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 15.000 - SGD 21.000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|GATEWAY SEARCH PTE LTD
|Head Of Purchasing
|Type of Work
About the job
Location: Shenzhen, China
1. Participate in the formulation, organization and implementation of the Group’s procurement strategy, build and develop the procurement management system, and provide a strong guarantee for the Group to achieve its business development strategic objectives;
2. Overall management of the group’s procurement work, responsible for the continuous optimization of procurement cost, quality, cycle and risk;
3. Integrate the internal procurement resources of the group, be responsible for the management, evaluation and assessment of the company’s suppliers and the development of new suppliers, and establish a sustainable and competitive supply chain system;
4. Monitor unreasonable material procurement and consumption, standardize the procurement process and approval work, and prevent the risk of procurement fraud;
5. Responsible for the internal management of the procurement department, including the construction of the procurement team, personnel assessment, workflow optimization, integrity building and other work;
6. Participate in the analysis and decision-making of major issues of the company, and provide supply chain analysis and decision-making basis for important matters such as enterprise operation and business development.
1. Bachelor degree or above, engineering background is preferred;
2. More than 10 years of working experience in supply chain management in large-scale manufacturing industries, and more than 3 years of experience in the position of head of procurement department/purchasing director;
3. Proficient in all aspects of supply chain operation, with professional supply chain management knowledge and skills, with profound professional knowledge and rich practical experience in modern supply chain management of enterprises;
4. Familiar with mold steel, plastic raw materials, injection molding machines, hot runners and other materials, experience in purchasing management in the mold and injection molding industry is preferred;
5. Excellent analysis and judgment ability, decision-making ability, communication, organization and coordination ability;
6. Strong team leadership, integrity, pragmatism and passion for work.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GATEWAY SEARCH. GATEWAY TO TALENT.
Gateway Search is about identifying the best talent in the market.A preferred strategic search partner for many global and local clients looking at first-rate qualified professionals, Gateway Search is chosen for its track record of placing talents with precision, speed and success in high retention ratings.
We believe through our extensive network, deep relationships across the specializations we recruit, coupled with a flexible yet robust search methodology - We are the gateway to talent. To find the right talent for your team, please contact us.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201803184C
- EA No.: 19C9807
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days