Central Region Jobs Head (outreach And Engagements), Youth Development Position at National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
|Head (outreach And Engagements), Youth Development
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Young NTUC is the youth wing of the NTUC. Since our founding in April 2005, Young NTUC has grown to over 170,00 working adults aged 35 years and below. We strive to give voice to the needs and aspirations of young workers. Career or cause-based, we provide platforms for youths to forge lasting relationships and form united communities to achieve a common goal.
- Lead a team to co-create overall integrated marketing strategy to drive public awareness of Young NTUC in the youth domain.
- Develop and implement youth centric career-related and cause-based programmes and events to engage in-school youths and working adults.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes and initiatives, including project management, creative development, marketing and registration, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Work closely with external partners from the 3P sector and internal stakeholders to tackle key challenges of the youth sector.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of Young NTUC programmes.
- Youth groups account management and any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite – not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
- Must understand and be able to comply and communicate brand identity & guidelines.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- Able to work on some weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.
|One Marina Blvd, #10-01 National Trades Union Congress, Singapore 018989
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pioneering workers' rights since 1961, the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) unites 58 trade unions, seven trade associations, 12 social enterprises, and other enterprise partners as we create better lives for workers here in Singapore.
Our work cuts across the different ages and stages of life as we walk the ground and respond to everyday needs. Through initiatives that protect our workers at work, transform careers, manage the cost of living, help with financial resilience and health, and nurture relationships for families, we champion every worker through every touch point as we work towards better wages, welfare, and work prospects.
Because Every Worker Matters.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S64TU0450K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)