Singapore Jobs Horticulturist Position at Pikasa Construction Engineering Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Horticulturist. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Pikasa Construction Engineering Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Pikasa Construction Engineering Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
- Oversee and Handle projects related to landscaping
- Executing, scheduling, quality and on-site service control.
- Adhere to safety procedures, protocols, and guidelines
- Provide horticultural advice on plant maintenance, selection and planting works
- Handle ad hoc work request beyond normal working hours
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture and/or Diploma in Landscaping
- Posses Master’s in Horticulture is an advantage
- Preferably with relevant working experience in the Landscaping industry.
- Good knowledge of plant ID
- Team player, proactive and independent
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.